Are you looking for a Virtual Assistant to help with your online tasks? With so many Virtual Assistant websites competing for your business, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. We’ve done the research and compiled a list of the 7 best Virtual Assistant websites in 2023.
Each site offers something unique, so you’ll have no problem finding the perfect Virtual Assistant to meet your needs. From scheduling services and data entry to customer service and social media management, these sites provide experienced Virtual Assistants who are ready to get started!
From social media management to administrative tasks to digital marketing, you can find the right person and setup for you and your business.
However, if you’re looking for our number 1 pick and do not want to read on, I recommend onlinejobs.ph. They have a massive pool of super qualified VA’s that can be hired instantly. From administration to SEO to social media marketing. You can find a massive pool of talent on onlinejobs.ph
Looking for a side hustle to start with your VA’s in 2023? Read my guide
What is a virtual assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a flexible, professional service provider who typically works remotely and offers services that are tailored to the individual needs of their clients. VAs provide support in areas such as administration, customer service, research, accounting, web design, marketing and more. VAs can be used to complete tasks quickly and efficiently, allowing business owners to focus on their core activities. VA’s are also a cost effective way to build a team for a small business that does not have the time, money or resources to hire full time employee on the books.
So, if you’re looking for a Virtual Assistant to help with your business tasks or personal projects, then read on as I’ll go through 7 Virtual Assistant websites that will take your business to the next level.
Top Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
The top benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant team are numerous, ranging from cost savings, to improved efficiency and productivity. VAs are available on demand, meaning you only pay for the hours that you need them for. VAs can provide specialized services such as handling customer service inquiries, researching and creating content, managing social media accounts, scheduling appointments, and web design. VAs are also flexible, so you can hire them to take on short-term or long-term projects as needed.
Top 7 Virtual Assistant Websites of 2023
Onlinejobs.ph is one of the leading Virtual Assistant websites in 2023, offering an expansive pool of Vas that range from experienced professionals to fresh graduates. It offers a comprehensive selection of Virtual Assistant services, ranging from social media management, administrative tasks, research, web design, and digital marketing. The VAs on this website are highly trained and have specialized skills in their respective fields. Onlinejobs.ph is also the best site if you’re looking for a more dedicated virtual assistant for your business and not a once off project. All of the above makes onlinejobs.ph the best virtual assistant website.
- Huge pool of talent available
- Post your job and get hundreds of qualified applications in hours
- Easy to interview and have work for you straight away
- To get the most out of it you’ll need the paid subscription
Fiverr is an online virtual assistant company that connects VAs with clients who need their services and is considered one of the most popular virtual assistant websites. With Fiverr, VAs can offer their skills and services in a variety of categories such as web design, customer service, marketing, accounting and more. VAs on Fiverr are available for both short-term and long-term projects at competitive prices. The platform also provides clients with the ability to review VAs work before hiring them, giving them peace of mind when making a decision.
$1 – $500+
Depending on the project duration and complexity
• Cost effective way to hire VAs with competitive pricing
• Easy access to reviews that provide peace of mind when making a decision
• Virtual Assistant services are offered in a variety of categories
• Virtual Assistant can be hired for both short-term and long-term projects
• Get hundreds of qualified applications in hours
• Virtual Assistant may not meet desired expectations
• Virtual Assistance services are often based on a one-time fee and are nonrefundable
#3 Virtual Staff Finder
Virtual Staff Finder is one of the leading Virtual Assistant websites in 2023, providing businesses with access to a wide range of VAs from around the globe. Virtual Staff Finder has an expansive pool of VAa that range from experienced professionals to fresh graduates and are able to provide specialized services such as customer service inquiries, researching and creating content, managing social media accounts, scheduling appointments, and web design. The platform also provides clients with the ability to review VAs work before hiring them so they can make informed decisions.
$100 – $1000+
Virtual Staff Finder offers a range of pricing plans, so businesses can choose the best option for their Virtual Assistant needs. From hourly rates to project-based fees and even subscription-style packages, Virtual Staff Finder offers solutions that are tailored to meet the individual needs of each business.
– Access to wide range of VAs from around the globe
– Highly trained VAs with specialized skills in their respective fields
– Ability to review VAs work before hiring them
– Variety of pricing plans available including hourly rates, project-based fees and subscription packages
– Flexible VA services that can be hired for short or long term projects
– Quickly get hundreds of qualified applications in hours
-Virtual Assistants may not meet desired expectations
– Virtual Assistance services are often based on a one-time fee and are nonrefundable
– Limited options for businesses that need more specialized VA services
– Services can be quite costly depending on the project duration and complexity
Upwork is one of the most popular virtual assistant websites with a vast selection of Virtual Assistants available for hire. It facilitates the hiring process by connecting clients with Virtual Assistants that match their individual needs. Virtual Assistants on Upwork come from all over the world, offering specialized skills in areas such as web design, customer service, marketing, accounting, and more. Virtual Assistants on Upwork also have the ability to review projects before committing to them and get paid based on hours worked or tasks completed.
$4 – $100+
Upwork offers competitive pricing for Virtual Assistant services with a variety of options available including hourly rates, project-based fees, and subscription-style packages. The cost of Virtual Assistants on Upwork can range from as little as $4/hour to more than $100/hour depending on the skills required and the duration of the project.
• Access to a wide selection of Virtual Assistants with specialized skills
• Virtual Assistant can review projects before committing to them
• Virtual Assistant get paid based on hours worked or tasks completed
• Variety of pricing options available including hourly rates, project-based fees, and subscription packages
• Virtual Assistants are able to work short or long term projects
• Easily find qualified Virtual Assistants
• Services can be quite costly depending on the project duration and complexity
• Doesn’t allow you to build your own VA team, 1 time project based system
VASumo is a virtual assistant company who will provide you with the USA’s best trained virtual assistants (only 2 out of 100 applications are selected to be a part of the VASumo team). Unlike many VA agencies, virtual assistants work as employees for VASumo. The company makes sure that they are vetted, trained, skilled and experienced enough before they come to work with you.
The company provide you with administrative as well as specialised VAs who can perform over 300 specialised tasks like website or web-store development, email marketing, managing marketing funnels, graphic design, etc
VASumo Virtual Assistants come with a pricier tag, but they are well worth the cost. The Virtual Assistants provided by VASumo are highly trained, experienced and skilled professionals who provide quality Virtual Assistance services.
• Access to USA’s best trained Virtual Assistants
• Virtual Assistants are well-vetted, trained and experienced
• Virtual Assistants can perform over 300 specialized tasks
• Virtual Assistants work as employees of VASumo
• Virtual Assistants provide quality Virtual Assistance services
• Services can be quite costly depending on the project duration and complexity
• Virtual Assistants are based in the USA and may not be able to work with clients from other countries
• Virtual Assistants can only work on one project or task at a time
• Limited options for businesses that need more specialized Virtual Assistant services.
Zirtual is a Virtual Assistant website that specializes in providing reliable Virtual Assistants to businesses of all sizes. They offer clients the ability to hire Virtual Assistants who are U.S.-based, highly qualified, and have extensive experience in various professional fields. Virtual Assistants from Zirtual are able to complete multiple tasks simultaneously with maximum efficiency, allowing businesses to gain a competitive edge with their Virtual Assistant Services.
The pricing for Virtual Assistants from Zirtual varies depending on the services required and the size of the team needed. Virtual Assistants are available on a monthly subscription basis starting at $549.
• Virtual Assistants are highly qualified and experienced professionals
• Virtual Assistants can work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Virtual Assistants are U.S.-based, allowing businesses to save time and money on hiring Virtual Assistants from other countries
• Virtual Assistants provide reliable Virtual Assistance services
• Can only be used on a subscription basis
• Are not available for short-term projects
• May not have the specialized skills needed for certain tasks.
• May not be able to work with clients from other countries.
Virtalent is a Virtual Assistant provider that specializes in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs find Virtual Assistants who are able to work on short or long term projects. Virtual Assistants from Virtalent come with a range of experience and expertise, making them perfect for anyone looking for Virtual Assistance services that are tailored to their specific needs. The Virtual Assistants from Virtalent are offered on a pay-as-you-go basis and come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
The Virtual Assistants provided by Virtalent are available at an affordable rate, starting at $19.99/hour. Virtual Assistants can be hired for short-term or long-term projects, depending on the client’s needs.
• Virtual Assistants are experienced and skilled professionals
• Virtual Assistants can work on short or long term projects
• Virtual Assistants come with a 30 day money back guarantee
• Virtual Assistants are offered on a pay-as-you-go basis
• Virtual Assistants may not be able to work with clients from other countries
• Virtual Assistants may not have the specialized skills needed for certain tasks
• Virtual Assistants may not be available on short notice.
• Virtual Assistants may not be available for long-term projects.
My Experience With VA’s
As you can see in the picture above, since taking on VA’s into one of my dropshipping businesses I have grown 200% in sales for the same busy period, mainly due to outsourcing a lot of the work. Also my customer return rate has significantly increased due to outsourcing of email marketing. It’s the best business decision you can make
I have multiple online businesses that soak up a lot of time and to be honest if I did it all myself I wouldn’t have time to sleep.
I also knew that if I hired someone full time under my business it would not be cost effective and would still require a lot of my time and resources with all the administration that goes with payroll and taxes. No thanks, too big of a headache
This is when I decided to hire a VA and build a team that could perform all the tasks of working in my business so I could concentrate on working on my business.
That’s when I discovered onlinejobs.ph to build my team and then I started using Fiverr for short term more specialist jobs i needed taken care of. Now between my stores and my wife’s store we have a team of 7 VA’s base din the philippines.
Here are some of the taks we have them complete:
Some of our product lines are dropshipped and require order fulfilment with the supplier. So we have a dedicated Virtual Assistant take the customer delivery address and send it to the supplier and pay them.
Once the order is shipped they then update the tracking information for the customer
We are constantly researching for new products and ideas for our stores and have developed a google sheet to keep all this data.
We have trained some of our VA’s in the methodology and now have them conduct the research for us.
This allows us to analyse the data and decide on which products we’re going to test without the hassle of doing the grunt work. Truly working on and not in our businesses
One of the biggest headaches of E-Commerce. If you are managing this yourself and you want to scale your business, you’re going to run into burnout.
Lets face it, if customers pay for something they expect a great service right? Of Course! So instead of trying to do it all yourself have a team of VA’s that can look after it and provide far superior support to what you can as an individual… Then you can actually use your time to scale the business, not work in it!
We have setup some basic SOP’s for VA’s to respond to customer service enquiries and has worked quite well. It honestly takes a lot of the brain fog out of growing your store
Just as with customer service above, you can run into burnout if you try and do this all yourself. But don’t get me wrong, you need to know your nut, and by nut I mean your financials in and out.
However, this doesn’t mean you should be the one doing the book keeping on Xero or Quickbooks, it means you should be analysing the outputs and insights to make the right decisions to grow your business. After all it boils down to data entry, which is quite basic.
We hired a great VA to do just this after consulting with our accountant to setup Xero for us. She literally works 2hours per day doing data entry and we receive flash reports each day to make decisions to run our business the best we can.
Email Campaign Management
There is an industry benchmark for E-Commerce that you should drive to get 30% of your sales each month from email. Afterall, it is the cheapest source of sales as you own the asset, not Facebook or Google or anyone else.
We were sitting at 7% revenue in June of 2022 so we decided to hire an email campaign specialist. She seemed great and had some good results in the case studies provided. So we literally handed the keys to her for email marketing.
The result, we are now at 27% total sales from Email marketing with an upward trajectory.
Social Media Management
I’m really touching on some tasks here that give me anxiety just thinking about it. I feel like social media management and posting is like being on the hampster wheel, once you stop then the momentum you have built stops. This is why it’s a perfect example of hring a VA to take it over for you, to once again allow you to work on your business and not in it.
Between my wife’s store and mine we have a social media specialist who plans out all the posts onto a well thought out calendar with photo’s, topics, sales etc and all we need to do is approve it each month and she makes it happen. It really takes the edge off our organic digital marketing
The best part, when I see a post from one of our store’s and someone comments on it. I feel like a genius… Even though all I did was approve something
I have plenty more tasks that we have our VA’s conduct on an Ad Hoc basis but these are the main one’s and I challenge you to at least give it a try. You’ll be amazed at the quality of work you can get at a fair price and also how much opportunity it opens up for you to grow your business instead of working in it on the hamster wheel. Other than UpViral, VA’s have been one of the biggest factors for growing my business and wealth. I highly recommend you at least trial a VA if you want to scale your business or simply make it more passive.